No Products in the Cart
What's Office Plant Maintenance?
Office plant maintenance ("plant care program") is a weekly maintenance service available to office, retail and residential properties in the NYC and Tri-State Area. Our private clients include almost every name on the Fortune 500 list, not to mention legendary retail and iconic residential buildings and terraces.
What makes you the right choice for Plant Maintenance?
- Iron-Clad Guarantee: With our plant maintenance program, we will replace any plant that deteriorates under our care, for free. No quotas, limits or hidden charges. Our guarantee makes your job easier, and with our plants, much, much healthier!
What is a Plant Rental / Tree Rental / Greenery Rental?
Instead of selling you plants, we rent them to you for a short term basis.
Key Advantages of Plant Rental:
- Pay less than purchase price
- Complimentary Estimate
- Indoor and Outdoor Plant Rental Specialists to Offer Advice on Quantity and Budget
Do you do flowers?
Yes! We specialize in custom floral, orchid and succulent decor. If you have a specific look or item you want to replicate, we can do that too! We are very flexible and want your event to be perfect.
What are hedge walls / green walls used for?
Hedge walls are normally used 3 ways: Privacy Screening, Step and Repeat or Hiding Unsightly Features on Location (IE Generator, Mobile Bathrooms, Construction etc)How much does it cost to rent a hedge?
Our hedge wall pricing can be found here.
Do you rent live hedges? How tall?
Yes! How tall do you need them? Give us a call and we'll figure it out.
How much is delivery?
Great question. Usually depends on how much material is being used, and how long it takes to access a building. For example, a first floor gallery will be cheaper than the Javits center. Give us a call and we'll set you up with a rough estimate.
I placed an order online. When can I expect to get my delivery?
Orders placed before 4:00 PM will normally ship the next day. If the item is ordered before 10:00, we can often deliver it the same day! Please call the office for more: 718-784-4527
Can I change / modify / cancel my order?
Great question! If the gift is delivered, we cannot take it back. However, if you call us before the item is shipped, usually we can normally change the order or issue a refund. We will do anything to the best of our ability to make sure you are satisfied!
How do I make sure my plant doesn't die / lives a happy life?
Call the office about the space. We will make sure the plant you order is the right choice.
If you don't have time for that, a couple of pointers.
- Most plants will enjoy a room with bright, indirect light. Indirect means the room is sunny, but the sunlight isn't touching the plant. Some plants, like a cactus, do best with direct sunlight.
- Tropical plants, for the most part, come from humid areas. An NYC apartment or office is usually pretty dry. Get an affordable spray bottle and mist the plant 2 - 3 times a week. This helps prevent brown edges! Feel free to add a little bit of peppermint soap to the spray bottle. (Usually a mix of 95 - 97% water, to 3%-5% soap is perfect)
- Keep plants away from heaters! They will dry out the plant and usually kill it. Make sure your plant isn't in the direct line of the heat being pumped into the space.
- Only water when the soil is dry to the touch! It's a little more nuanced than that, but you can't go wrong waiting for the soil to dry out.
We are happy to take your calls daily to make sure you feel confident about your purchase! Email or call today: 718-784-4527
Rooftop Gardens / Townhouse Work / Commercial Projects
Interior Foliage Design (IFD) has done it all for over 35 years. Call us at 718-784-4527 to speak to Stuart, Phil, Roy or Matt about your upcoming project. We specialize in the impossible, and we'll be there to help save you time and money. If you decide to work with us, you'll be respected as a client should be, and we won't stop until your dreams become reality. That's an IFD Guarantee!
Interior Foliage Design is a family owned and operated floral and plant company, based out of Long Island City, NY. We've been in business since 1980. Since then, our business has grown and changed, accommodating traditional and future thinking aesthetics.
We are known as a company that will do the job right and on time. We want to make your life easier, and we want you to look good for hiring us. Let us know what your needs are and we'll either come up with a solution, or point you to a company that will be a better fit.
We love the impossible project, and no job is too big or too small.
Call us about your project today. 718-784-4527 MAP