Adonidia merrillii (S.Kerpis Palm; Christmas Palm; Manila Palm)
Perfect for that open, sun-drenched space that seriously needs a plant.
- Native to the Philippines, cultivated throughout the world for centuries.
- Plant Dimensions: 8' - 10' Tall - Tree Leaves: 4' - 5' W
- Leaves are pinnately compound (feather-like) and about 4 to 5 feet long with strongly arching form, and leaflets are held in a V-shape along the rachis
- Clusters of bright red fruits, each about 1.5 inches long, ripen in late fall to winter, giving this palm its common name of Christmas palm.
- Thrives in sun drenched areas, misted with spray bottle twice a week.
- Guaranteed fresh by Interior Foliage